Can RTT make me quit smoking?
Client: “Can RTT make me quit smoking?”
Me: “Absolutely Not. I cannot make you do anything. However, if you really want to quit smoking and live freely as a non-smoker, then Yes, absolutely, RTT can help you achieve that goal.”
✓ Do you want to stop smoking?
✓ Have you been thinking about quitting?
✓ Would you like to stop but don’t think you can?
✓ Are you struggling to stop doing something that you enjoy so much?.
✓ Do you love smoking, but know that it is harming you?
✓ Do you love it enough that you wouldn’t mind dying for it?
Ending long-term unhealthy habits is achieved by changing your focus and establishing a new habit to replace it. If you’ve been focusing on quitting smoking, you’ve actually been directing your brain to focus on smoking.
Achieving Long-term Success
To achieve long lasting results, I’ll help you redirect your focus, permanently.
- What kind of life do you choose to live beyond smoking?
- What is on the other side of the smoking behaviour that is more important to you than smoking?
- How would you feel?
- How much money are you going to save?
- How much healthier will you feel?
- Is there a fear surrounding what has happened to friends/relatives who have smoked?
- What would be on the other side of the fear?
- What would it be like to live your life as a non-smoker?
Smoking isn’t something that you did in the first decade of your life, but rather a habit that you acquired along the way. Rather than reinforce the habit by focusing on trying to break it, we’ll focus on the other side, installing a new routine and replacing the behavior. We’ll make what is unfamiliar (not-smoking), into the familiar.